Menu Bar Buttons-Home Menu Bar Buttons-Products 180 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-MakeUp 140 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-Books Menu Bar Buttons-Music Menu Bar Buttons-Bali 100 x 40

October 2, 2013

back to normal + casual french braid

I think I was being overly ambitious. The recent swarm of activities and the participation of blogtember had taken its toll on me. I gave up on the last 2 entries and took a retreat. 

It was G.R.E.A.T!

To be away from the computer, away from the daily madness of trying to meet the deadline of submitting my post. I was also a little disappointed with the host, who on some occasions did not follow the prompt she had given out, while the rest of us tried to stick to it as best as we could.

So it may be my first and last, to participate in such an event.

Moving forward, I am going to steer my blog towards the direction that I intended for it. It is ok that I do not have followers or large audience. This blog was intended to be my little escape haven.

Yesterday, I did up a little hairdo. The casual french braid with hidden ends. It was totally random and a very simple hairdo. The weather was getting too hot and it was getting too boring to simply tie my messy hair up in a ponytail. I recalled seeing this hairdo somewhere before so I decide to give it a try.

I think it is perfect for the weekend brunch or coffee date. It keeps the hair away, while we still look chic and pretty.



No comments :

Post a Comment