Menu Bar Buttons-Home Menu Bar Buttons-Products 180 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-MakeUp 140 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-Books Menu Bar Buttons-Music Menu Bar Buttons-Bali 100 x 40

October 3, 2013

product review: NYX HD Eye Shadow Base



I read raving reviews so decide to give it a try.

Pros (⌒▽⌒)☆:
~ With primer on, eye shadow color stands out better and lasts longer.
~ The creamy texture of the primer makes it easy to apply and blend on my eyelid. Its application wand, similar to a lip gloss wand, helps to make application a breeze too.
~ It is slighted tinted (very light beige) so it can be worn on its own for a natural look.


Cons ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:
~ With the primer on, I find it harder to blend out the eyeshadow color on my eyelid. Blending is possible, but really need more effort.
~ It is slightly tinted (very light beige), which means it might not be suitable for ladies with darker skin tone.

Overall, for a drugstore brand (and thus the affordable price), I would say its a keeper.

2 comments :

  1. The color does show better with the primer. I do see that, but I find it so hard to blend my makeup with primer on, ugh!!!

    PS: you are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right about the blending. So I am still looking for an eye primer that won't make blending so difficult. But this one really enriches the color which is so nice.

      Awwww~~~!!! Thanks Liz! You are so kind with your words! (◕‿◕✿)

      Delete