Menu Bar Buttons-Home Menu Bar Buttons-Products 180 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-MakeUp 140 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-Books Menu Bar Buttons-Music Menu Bar Buttons-Bali 100 x 40

October 8, 2013

music: Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop

As the title says, I (we) can't stop listening to this song.

After her "stunning" performance at VMA this year, many veteran artistes started to publicize their negative thoughts about her.

I really like this girl, and I like her even more after she ditched her girly-girly image and went into this bad-girl punky funky style and look. Not everyone can carry that off so well. She has so much character with her new look!

As an artiste, I think she has really given her best to entertain the audience. Come on, only the young and sexy can pull off that VMA performance. Do we want to see an older singer doing those moves? It would be quite a turn-off, no?

So I say, please give this lady a break!

Miley, ganbatte!



No comments :

Post a Comment