Menu Bar Buttons-Home Menu Bar Buttons-Products 180 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-MakeUp 140 x 40 Menu Bar Buttons-Books Menu Bar Buttons-Music Menu Bar Buttons-Bali 100 x 40

October 7, 2013

book review: Inferno by Dan Brown **spoiler alert**

I took a very long time to finish this book, not because this book is no good. I was held back by too much stuff going-on. I can only say that I was too ambitious. I am so glad that I have finally finished this book and I made a mental note that I should not over commit on other activities such that I have no time to read <(_ _)>.


 
The twists and turns were quite engaging. But I find the cause of the plot and the ending a little sad. This book highlighted the dilemmas of life and how we should choose. The greatest problem of mankind is indeed denial. If this is really happening in the real world, I feel that the viral vector should allow at least every couple to have 1 child instead of taking the chance away from 1/3 of the population. It will prolong the period for population control to be achieved but I think it is a more "balanced" decision.


No comments :

Post a Comment